NEW! This rig features a newly designed head, body and cap that allows fisherman to quickly change or replace the arms.
The heads are created using military grade aluminum to increase durability. Heads are turned on the most precise Swiss machines ensure a perfect balance in the attachment of the wires; tight enough to stay in place, yet flexible enough to reduce the amount of stress on the wire, making it less likely to break.
Arms are made from high-quality stainless steel wire. The lower portion of this rig includes 4 nickel plated blades designed to attract the attention of more fish.
Specifics of the Blades of Glory Lower:
- total weight: ¾ oz.
- total length: 10 inches (eye to eye)
- upper arms: 3 ½ inches long
- lower arms: 4 inches long
- blades: 1¼ inches long (#3)
- 4 bladed arms on the lower portion of the rig
- both upper and lower arms are interchangeable
- military grade aluminum
- stainless steel wire
- strong snap-lock clasps
- nickel plated blades
- ball bearing swivels on the top swivel and blades
** Double rigs are best thrown side-arm.